Federal agencies can contract for Akoya services through the U.S. General Services Administration, under GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS), Akoya Contract No. GS-00F-162CA. Akoya also accepts governmentwide commercial purchase cards for domestic purchases up to $20,000 in line with FAR 18.202.
Interested in a sole-source contract with a woman-owned small business (WOSB)? Akoya’s capabilities and experience may uniquely qualify Akoya to meet your needs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Commercial and non-profit entities can contract with Akoya directly for services. Contact email@example.com to discuss your communications needs and to develop a scope of service and quotation.
Commonwealth agencies and suppliers can contract for Akoya services through the Department of General Services under Creative Services Schedule 4400008677, Akoya Contract No. 440014970. PA eMarketplace
Akoya services fall within these NAICS codes:
- 512110 Video Production
- 541430 Graphic Design
- 541511 Web-Based Marketing
- 541519 Other Computer Related Services
- 541611 Administrative and General Management Consulting
- 541613 Marketing Consulting
- 541618 Other Consulting
- 541690 Other Technical and Scientific Consulting
- 541720 Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
- 541810 Advertising
- 541820 Public Relations
- 541850 Display Advertising
- 541910 Market Research & Public Opinion Policy
- 561920 Convention and Trade Show Organizers